My MAC Lipsticks Collection (WOC Friendly)

17:47


Hey guys,
I have not blogged in a while but I'm back.
I figured for this post I could combined both my YouTube video and blog as I will show you how the swatches look like on video and then also a clearer view on with a picture so do feel free to watch the video too.

Just a quick little back ground on MAC lipsticks, they are high end and cost about 15 pounds. They have different finishes and textures, and in this post I will only be featuring their original lipsticks.

Matte/retro matte:
The most drying of all textures but it is also the most long-wearing. there is no shimmer or sheen but it can be very drying on the lips.

Satin: quite matte but with a little added sheen.

Amplified: an in between texture between matte and satin, very pigmented.

Amplified Crème: very creamy, pigmented, and give a shinny finish.

Crème sheen: this finish is very creamy, with a gloss-like shine. 

Luster: This formula gives sheer coverage, with sheen. 

Frost: These lipsticks are very shimmery.

Glaze: the sheerest MAC lipstick formula, it provides natural finish, similar to a tinted lip balm.

lipstick swatches

 living legend ^

pink plaid ^

vegas volt ^


 styled in sepia ^

hoop ^

girl about town ^

relentlessly red ^

ririboy ^


dangerous ^

so chaud ^

heroine ^

 flat out faboulous ^

 yatch^

 taupe ^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love love those swatch on you ! what liner are you using with pink plaid and sepia

    ReplyDelete